Final-fucking-ly

Monday I start work at Protocol Marketing, it’s the first real, “I can live off this money”, relevant to my background, job since I was laid-off from Sportvision in ’01.

Just in time to. I was out of leads, out of ideas, out of options, out of money and out of hope. I’d even been going door to door in areas with lots of tech companies handing out resumes to every business with “tech”, “computer” or “net” in their name.

Next step: put away three grand as soon as I can and move the fuck out of RP.

1. Word.

Comment by hober — May 11, 2004 @ 10:08 am

2. so then this is the last chance you can hang out with me in Penasquitos! (which is so super fun i can;t handle it!) I work Thursday 9-6 and friday 12-6!

If not, good job! I suppose there will fully less leStat’s run-ins these days!

*ciao bello*

Comment by flareinpink — May 12, 2004 @ 3:54 am

3. That is cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet.

[/realultimatepower]

Comment by the_bone — May 12, 2004 @ 6:05 am

4. Hey, congrats. I remember Protocol Marketing, they’ve got a good rep, I don’t know how they are to work for, but at least you’re pumping your resume up a bit. What are you doing for them?

Comment by modemx — May 12, 2004 @ 7:59 am

5. PS — See what a bunch of Buddhists chanting for you can do for your career prospects 馃槈

Comment by modemx — May 12, 2004 @ 8:00 am

6. Just html/javascript and database stuff. But they’re paying pretty well.

Comment by tone_milazzo — May 12, 2004 @ 8:22 am

7. Thanks! I’ll try to stop by your work tomorrow.

Comment by tone_milazzo — May 12, 2004 @ 10:26 am

8. is it necessary to use the word fuck? oh wait, i meant RP… fuck is the only word appropriate for it

Comment by thunderwhelmed — May 13, 2004 @ 8:32 am

9. It did occur to the that using “fuck” twice in one post was, perhaps, a little harsh. But then I said “Fuck it” and posted anyway.

-Fuck