Stephen Schwab:

The newest member of the slave family.

1. Sheesh. Dude you are so creative. Your professional life as a writer either is, or soon will be, quite lucrative.

Comment by leather_lady — February 8, 2005 @ 8:50 am

2. Nah. As creative as he is, he’s going to live his life destitute and unappreciated. Maybe 20 years after he dies, people will say, “Oh, yeah, I was into Milazzo years before anyone else.”

Comment by danifesto — February 8, 2005 @ 9:31 am

3. NICE.

::snickering::

Yeah but were you into him, or …. were you INTO him???? Only the Shadow knows….

Comment by leather_lady — February 8, 2005 @ 1:25 pm

4. Actully, I didn’t make Steve up. He’s a real, live person.
    “Person” for lack of a better word.

Comment by tone_milazzo — February 8, 2005 @ 2:56 pm

5. Actually I was referring to the slave web page design, which rocks, as well as the writing concept.

As for the existential state of your friend Steve…. he is real to you and that’s good enough for me.

I do love machine entities, call them by name, pet them, feed them, leave them offerings, bath them, etc. My experience with my own machine friends, be it Car, Computer, whatever, is that they are oddly alive. But is that me animating them with my energy, or they animate on their own or… ::shaking self:: And of course, slaves are always good in my book. :>

But a Server…. that is an entirely different level of Being, and it’s arguable who will be whom’s slave in the end…. Take my cat for example. Yep.

Comment by leather_lady — February 9, 2005 @ 1:28 am

6. The Master is still adjusting my settings and exploring my limits. I will be taking on other users gradually.

This made my he-nipples hard.

Comment by the_bone — February 12, 2005 @ 5:26 pm

7. That’s It!
    I’m rewriting the slave page!

Comment by tone_milazzo — February 13, 2005 @ 11:09 am