Here’s the link, it probably won’t work because nothing on myspace ever works:

I guess these people are just well-wishers, in that they don’t wish me any specific harm.

1. hmph.

At least it works better than Friendster and Orkut.

Comment by animaetrix00 — February 15, 2005 @ 6:35 am

2. Fökk, I’ve received a few annoying invites, myself. Was it an agonizingly drawn out process, or could it be completed one-handed in under two minutes?

And have you got laid yet? I hear MySpace is a total freakin’ orgy…

Comment by sudsyfist — February 15, 2005 @ 8:45 am

3. I’ve heard that he got laid. Come on, Tone! We want stories, man!

Comment by aliteraryaffair — February 15, 2005 @ 10:02 am

4. Oh no, not another friends network site where people provide marketing information to a faceless corporation in anticipation of fabulous prizes.

Comment by modemx — February 15, 2005 @ 12:00 pm

5. But you can’t use more than 100 words, and none of that pomo shit.

Comment by modemx — February 15, 2005 @ 12:01 pm

6. Was it an agonizingly drawn out process…?
    There is a random element to all the information they pull out of their database and their session info. Including login status.

MySpace: Welcome to MySpace. Please choose a login and password.
    Me: OK, there you go.
    MySpace: Who are you?
    Me: I’m Tone, I just opened an account.
    MySpace: Please login.
    Me: OK, there you go.
    MySpace: Welcome to MySpace. You haven’t completed your profile yet!
    Me: OK, take me to the form I use to complete my profile.
    MySpace: Who are you?

etc…

There are some nice looking pictures, but I only have a 50/50 chance of successfully following a link to a profile.

Comment by tone_milazzo — February 15, 2005 @ 3:13 pm

7. Can I use grasshopper clip art?

Comment by tone_milazzo — February 15, 2005 @ 3:14 pm

8. Only if you tell the story in lyrics by public enemy.

Comment by modemx — February 15, 2005 @ 8:23 pm

9. That’s like saying Moe is the sexiest Stooge.

Comment by tone_milazzo — February 17, 2005 @ 5:52 am

10. I have been on MySpace for less than a month and have over 1100 profile views right now, and I haven’t even posted photographs of my preternaturally large genitalia.

Comment by the_bone — February 18, 2005 @ 1:12 am