Linda threw me a surprise birthday party last night.
Nice work, I didn’t suspect a thing.
Not only do I appreciate all the work she put into planning and getting everyone together but I also appreciate her posting an extensive description of the evenings events so I don’t have to.
Charlie also blogged an end-of-the-evening drunken post.
Some prime moments:
- Steve, jumping up on the go-go dancer platform and preforming the Steve Dance. Resulting in him getting cut off at the bar.
- April getting all ghetto for the evening.
- Dan’s persistent demand, “Where’s April’s friend? Bring her to me!”
- the pool game fizzling out because Linda and Tina wanted to dance together, and I wanted to watch them.
- A lesbian interrupting Dan’s rhythmic domestic abuse to show him how a booty dance is properly done.
I have awesome friends!