1. Oh man, Tone… you *must* send them some Hoppers samples and ask (all serious-like) if they want to link up sites.

I LOVE IT!

Comment by jacquelyn4444 — March 18, 2005 @ 6:30 am

2. They are the number one Google search result for the word “hoppers”. I’m not even on the list.
    I’d like to wait and see how long it takes for them to notice me.

Comment by tone_milazzo — March 18, 2005 @ 6:32 am

3. Do you know how to raise your position on the list?

My best friend, The Nance, is a marketing GENIUS and she got her modeling site to come up number one when key words “Anna Nicole Smith, plus size model” were entered, even before the official site for said Nutcase (ANS).

Anyway, yeah. Let me know if you have any interest in getting some marketing advice from her…

Comment by jacquelyn4444 — March 18, 2005 @ 7:01 am

4. BTW, Dave may be calling to see you (& your beloved XBox) again soon… have any big plans for tomorrow?

Comment by jacquelyn4444 — March 18, 2005 @ 7:02 am

5. You should propose that they sing a song about buttsexing. It would be a perfect blend of the two Hoppers.

Comment by mollymillions — March 18, 2005 @ 7:42 am

6. Gospel Music + Anal Sex Jokes = Comedy

Comment by jacquelyn4444 — March 18, 2005 @ 7:51 am

7. Let’s Pop Poopers For Jesus!

Comment by tone_milazzo — March 18, 2005 @ 8:47 am

8. This weekend I have to:

1. get some scifi wizard shit ready for Monday
    2. study Microsoft SQL Server
    3. write another 100 Word Story
    4. study more Microsoft SQL Server
    5. whatever comes up

What time were you thinking?

Comment by tone_milazzo — March 18, 2005 @ 8:50 am

9. I’m having to much fun watching clusterstruck’s popularity grow organicly:

Comment by tone_milazzo — March 18, 2005 @ 8:52 am

10. Woo! Hey, it looks like I got you a whopping seven looks! 馃槈

Comment by jacquelyn4444 — March 18, 2005 @ 9:05 am

11. What time was I thinking?!

Well, my Saturday itenerary is:
    11am: Hair cut and color
    2pm: Eyebrows Waxed
    3pm: Pedicure
    8pm: Going out in Gaslamp for my friend Elisha’s birthday (only a month late)

Sooooo… me thinks Dave‘s schedule will be quite open after his on-call duties are complete (usually by 4pm on Saturdays… want him to call you?).

Comment by jacquelyn4444 — March 18, 2005 @ 9:08 am

12. You’re not reading it correctly.
    Girls aren’t good with computers.

Comment by tone_milazzo — March 18, 2005 @ 12:04 pm

13. sure

Comment by tone_milazzo — March 18, 2005 @ 12:05 pm

14. I’m sure they’ll express their love and admiration for you in the form of a cease and desist letter.

Comment by modemx — March 19, 2005 @ 7:07 am

15. “This is the rough trade the Lord has made.”

Comment by modemx — March 19, 2005 @ 7:33 am

16. LOL!! Oh man…. have I got a riding crop with your name ALL OVER IT. 馃槈

Come here big boy…. let’s talk about what girls aren’t good at. :>

Comment by leather_lady — March 20, 2005 @ 1:47 pm

17. Um… no thank you.

Comment by tone_milazzo — March 20, 2005 @ 3:03 pm

18. heheh I know. Just teasing you.

Comment by leather_lady — March 20, 2005 @ 3:36 pm