3500 Issues of Pure Pleasure

Ladies, please, there’s enough to go around.

After spending two weeks of spare time and $500 on supplies I’ve finally finished bagging, boarding and sorting my entire comic book collection.

No surprise they’re mostly DC and Marvel. I did some culling and I have ~700 issues that are going down to either the swap-meet or Goodwill.

Before taking them back into storage I figured I’d take a picture. Then things got out of control.

Pictures and Photoshop effects by Charlie Yi, who I wish would have told me that I had a stupid look on my face for most of these.

1. ooo I didn’t know Charlie had a blog!

Those pictures are great, hahahah!

Comment by animaetrix00 — February 20, 2006 @ 2:31 pm

2. He doesn’t post much these days.

Comment by tone_milazzo — February 20, 2006 @ 2:50 pm

3. Tell him I said he has to make an LJ and joooiiiin usssss.

We need to have lunch or something soon! Tomorrow is bad because we are launching, but later this week is okay. Lemme know!

Comment by animaetrix00 — February 20, 2006 @ 2:52 pm

4. He does. He doesn’t use that much either.

I’m open for lunch any day of the week. How’s Wednesday? We can meet at Comickaze.

Comment by tone_milazzo — February 20, 2006 @ 3:13 pm

5. Weds. should be okay if everything doesn’t explode at werk on Tuesday. I will let you know for sure tomorrow night! =)

/e-stalks charlie

Comment by animaetrix00 — February 20, 2006 @ 3:15 pm

6. So what– instead of the B.C wall you just have the Tower of Comics now?

You’re too photogenic actually. And I dig the Masterpiece Theateresque pose.

M.

Comment by chelleann77 — February 20, 2006 @ 3:16 pm

7. Very nice. I am impressed.

Comment by teawiththecheat — February 20, 2006 @ 4:42 pm

8. Thanks! That’s the picture that started them all.

Comment by tone_milazzo — February 20, 2006 @ 6:09 pm

9. hawt! you do photograph very well and that pic you chose for the lj is awesome. -grins-

Comment by aliteraryaffair — February 20, 2006 @ 8:44 pm

10. thx!

Comment by tone_milazzo — February 20, 2006 @ 11:38 pm

11. Nice. This will be a good photo for the back of your first graphic novel.

Comment by mpschuster — February 21, 2006 @ 5:46 am

12. ah Tone, you remind me so of High Fidelity (book first, of course)

Great picture! We should walk around in suits some day and hand out candy- people will think we are trying to convert them.

Comment by laureltree — February 21, 2006 @ 11:04 am