I have my ticket for Burning Man

But screw driving 14 hours both ways. I’ll fly into Reno and hitch-hike into Black Rock.
And I’ll look better getting there.

1. wOOt! Glad your going. Hope to see you there. Are you and Linda caravaning together?

Comment by teawiththecheat — March 28, 2006 @ 7:15 pm

2. Linda’s so busy these days I doubt she could make it.

Comment by tone_milazzo — March 29, 2006 @ 3:50 pm

3. I think she has her ticket. She told me she was going. 馃檪

Comment by anonymous — March 29, 2006 @ 5:18 pm

4. huh…

Comment by tone_milazzo — March 29, 2006 @ 5:28 pm

5. Are you camping with us at the Freak Circus camp or doing your own thing out in the suburbs?

Comment by modemx — April 2, 2006 @ 6:26 pm

6. PS — Eleven gallons of water is a hell of a lot to hump with you hitchiking you need one of us to bring some extra for you?

PPS — Check the rideshare board at burningman.com (when its up) and the eplaya for a ride out of Reno. There’s always someone willing to share a ride for gas money.

Comment by modemx — April 2, 2006 @ 6:41 pm

7. I’m still not sure what “camping with us at the Freak Circus camp” implies? I’m already going to by a spaceman costume and I’m not big on the idea of bringing a freak show costume as well.

I was going to get two cases of 1.5 liter bottles. I don’t know how many bottles per case, but I can always pick up a third case.

Comment by tone_milazzo — April 3, 2006 @ 12:06 am

8. I mean are you thinking of staying with us at camp049? Our camp theme changes every year, and this year it will probably be “The Freak Circus” but that’s completely voluntary, half the camp usually wants to do the theme thing, the other half does their own thing.

We’re approved for early entry too, if you wanna come before the crowd.

Everyone else is invited too, if you are interested.

Comment by modemx — April 3, 2006 @ 4:13 pm