GAH!

And people want this!?!

via spike

1. Comment by tracyakafrog — December 31, 1969 @ 7:00 pm

2. LOL

It feels magickal. Right up to the moment the kid would kick my bladder. SBee, for instance, was a mover and shaker above and beyond her brother’s antics. Heh. Talk about foreshadowing. 馃槢

Comment by aliteraryaffair — September 21, 2006 @ 9:31 am

3. GAH!

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 21, 2006 @ 9:35 am

4. COOL! I’m probably never going to be a mom (mostly because I have no business raising children) but I still am awed/amazed/fascinated/proud of what a womans body can do during pregnancy.

Comment by mollymillions — September 21, 2006 @ 9:49 am

5. This reminds me of six other lifeforms.

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 21, 2006 @ 9:56 am

6. Wuss

Comment by mollymillions — September 21, 2006 @ 10:04 am

7. Hahaha. Baby want out!

And YEAH I WANT ONE! 馃檪 Just not quite yet.

Comment by animaetrix00 — September 21, 2006 @ 10:09 am

8. LOL! BACHELORZ 4 LIFE! AMIRITE?

Comment by jonthegm — September 21, 2006 @ 10:17 am

9. Have you learned nothing from the Alien movies?

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 21, 2006 @ 11:10 am

10. Yeah well, you won’t catch me inflicting that on anyone.

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 21, 2006 @ 11:25 am

11. Baby’s are creepy, especially when they start walking around and talking like little people.

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 21, 2006 @ 11:26 am

12. Maybe because they are?

Oh wait… I see what you did right there…

Comment by jonthegm — September 21, 2006 @ 11:44 am

13. And I’m totally not talking about your unnecessary apostrophe.

Comment by jonthegm — September 21, 2006 @ 11:46 am

14. Typos are a part of life’s beautiful plan.

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 21, 2006 @ 11:47 am

15. I think that is so amazing and beautiful. I love being a girl and I can’t wait until I have a big(ger) belly full of baby one day!

And no, I won’t watch an alien movie.

Comment by jacquelyn4444 — September 21, 2006 @ 1:09 pm

16. B5 icons will certainly help you in your goal…

P.S. You too should consider looking into buying a glass house. The heating costs are quite reasonable.

Comment by danifesto — September 21, 2006 @ 1:24 pm

17. I have a vast array of ardour freezing icons. This is not in dispute.

::begins writing a book about the decline of irony on social networks::

::gets drunk instead::

Comment by jonthegm — September 21, 2006 @ 1:51 pm

18. hee hee hee…

This blog is labeled “Follow links at your own risk”.

Actually it’s not, but it’s implied.

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 21, 2006 @ 4:06 pm

19. Wow, that’s not hot. I think this pretty much solidifies my decision to get the tubing snipped.

Comment by the_bone — September 21, 2006 @ 4:38 pm

20. Abd if you’re lucky you’ll get a free Valium out of it!

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 21, 2006 @ 4:48 pm

21. How about a pregnant, dead lizard in a library?

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 21, 2006 @ 5:00 pm

22. Cool. The street prices have been pretty bad lately.

Comment by the_bone — September 21, 2006 @ 5:14 pm

23. Hey Guys,

There is an episode in Season 4 of Coupling which is devoted to the “John Hurt Syndrome” i.e. what happens to John Hurt’s character in Alien. Its worth watching, because it is hilarious. Anyway, regardless of the video, and the John Hurt thing, there is something about the little aliens that makes me smile…but then again I always was a glutton for punishment.

-Nani