SDAFF this weekend

Reminder for San Diegomites; The San Diego Asian Film Festival has commenced.

I forgot to volunteer so I did a little modeling work to make up for putting in 8 hours:

via flickr

It required me standing still while my right ear was bombarded by arches, but I’m a pro.

Edit: here’s where it’s being used

1. You have a look of “Who are you, and why are you shooting sound waves at me?”

Comment by danifesto — October 13, 2006 @ 1:11 pm

2. hehee, cute 馃榾

Comment by animaetrix00 — October 13, 2006 @ 1:17 pm

3. This is the best arch to ear bombardment since McDonalds started their “I’m Lovin’ It” campaign!

Comment by jonthegm — October 13, 2006 @ 1:24 pm

4. I think my eye was photoshopped to remove the glaucoma.

Comment by tone_milazzo — October 13, 2006 @ 1:29 pm

5. I saw that girl you’re in the picture with playing chess at LeStat’s the other night. There was also a guy there working on his film (from his laptop) for the festival.

Comment by infopractical — October 13, 2006 @ 10:05 pm

6. That guy was my roommate Charlie.

Comment by tone_milazzo — October 14, 2006 @ 7:12 am

7. Is this just a clever coded way of telling us that you’re now on the “down-low?”

Comment by the_bone — October 14, 2006 @ 9:52 am

8. No, that’s their dorky name for the interview section of their site.

Comment by tone_milazzo — October 14, 2006 @ 10:27 am

9. You’re just saying that cuz you’re an old geezer. 馃檪

Jessie will be putting up the “Something’s in the Water” short pretty soon, looking forward to seeing you and Alex on the clip! Never has more ham been crammed into a single segment in the history of cinema!

And hello, how about a link to the “Down Low” please?

Comment by e_c_d_u_b — October 16, 2006 @ 12:02 pm

10. Well, that might have been me. But there’s also the guy who shot Jane Lui’s video. He’s at Lestat’s a lot working on his stuff, and his video was actually accepted into our Music Video Program.

Either way, hope you can make it down to the festival and check out some great films (we’ll be running until the Thursday the 19th)!

Comment by e_c_d_u_b — October 16, 2006 @ 12:06 pm