Alejandro's Ocean

I went ahead and set up the wiki for that Lexicon game I posted about earlier.
You’ll get a clearer picture of what I’m thinking about on the entry for Alejandro’s Ocean.
I went ahead and took the first turn as an example and to throw down some ideas I had about time travel. It’s a lot longer than a typical Lexicon entry needs to be.
The whole game, as well as everything else on the wiki subdomain will be under Creative Commons 2.5.
I’d like to get about six players. So far I think it’s just me and Derek. Anyone else?

1. Looks like a very cool idea.

Comment by caramida — November 3, 2006 @ 3:47 pm

2. I’m down, but I volunteer to be put further down in the order because I have no idea what’s going on.

Comment by jonthegm — November 3, 2006 @ 4:43 pm

3. I agree, looks like a cool idea. I will be following, but I’m not much of a writer, or I’d contribute.

Comment by inkswirls — November 3, 2006 @ 5:18 pm

4. I’ll think of something. I’m brilliant.

Comment by danifesto — November 3, 2006 @ 7:49 pm

5. I’m in, but not for a couple of weeks.

Comment by anonymous — November 3, 2006 @ 9:39 pm

6. That comment above was mine.

Comment by the_bone — November 3, 2006 @ 9:40 pm

7. This is Kristin. I may not do LiveJournal, but I do wiki.

And I happen to like this idea 馃檪 Tell me more!

(Am I just silly, or am I remembering a Star Trek:TNG episode that made use of the sort of mutiple-universe futures you’re referencing for Alejandro’s Ocean?)

Comment by anonymous — November 3, 2006 @ 11:03 pm

8. Well, I looked at the rules. I have only a small idea of what you are doing with this. I guess I can’t play with you. oh well….

Comment by tracyakafrog — November 4, 2006 @ 1:25 pm