Voting is for Spacemen.

Voting is for Spacemen.

1. What the shit are you doing?

Comment by mollymillions — November 7, 2006 @ 12:14 pm

2. Ahaha you big dork. 馃榾

Comment by iron_spike — November 7, 2006 @ 12:28 pm

3. That pollster doesn’t look too amused at allowing an illegal alien to vote!

Comment by jonthegm — November 7, 2006 @ 12:37 pm

4. hahahahah!

Comment by animaetrix00 — November 7, 2006 @ 12:40 pm

5. Voting in my Halloween costume, what else do people do on Nov 7th?

Comment by tone_milazzo — November 7, 2006 @ 1:01 pm

6. Ahhhhh . .. it all makes so much sense now.

I like that you brought a gun to the polls.

Comment by mollymillions — November 7, 2006 @ 1:17 pm

7. I seriously considered leaving it behind.

There was a pretty good chance of someone flipping out.

But I didn’t save Space Station Z-11 from the Gorgorian invaders by being a coward.

Comment by tone_milazzo — November 7, 2006 @ 1:21 pm

8. That’s what I thought, even though it’s not a very “realistic” gun. People tend to get wiggy about that stuff.

I’m sure Space Station Z-11 appreciates your dedicated service.

Comment by mollymillions — November 7, 2006 @ 1:32 pm

9. Good gravy… that’s great, Tone!

Comment by jacquelyn4444 — November 7, 2006 @ 3:02 pm

10. That is the most awesome picture ever. EVER. Seriously, this completely made my day. It also has me kind of wishing I had voted in my Rainbow Brite costume. Ah well, maybe next year.

So, I am remembering a picture of you voting in a suit, is there some sort of dressed up voting tradition going on?

Comment by thebarefootrose — November 7, 2006 @ 4:48 pm

11. I’m working on it.

Last year the picture was just me in my car.

Maybe next year I’ll vote in your Rainbow Brite costume.

Comment by tone_milazzo — November 7, 2006 @ 4:55 pm

12. Last year the picture was just me in my car.

Maybe next year I’ll vote in your Rainbow Brite costume.

Now THAT would be hot. It’s all yours. 馃檪

Comment by thebarefootrose — November 7, 2006 @ 5:28 pm

13. Oh. Hrm. I could have sworn I saw a pic of you in a suit handing a ballot type thing to someone and shaking their hand. Now I’m going to have to go look at your myspace pictures though.

However (he should have continued), two years ago I happened to have had an interview the morning of election day. Wackyness ensued.

Now THAT would be hot. It’s all yours. 馃檪

high socks = minimal leg shaving

Comment by tone_milazzo — November 7, 2006 @ 5:39 pm

14. Ah-ha! I knew I really saw it! I knew it wasn’t the penguins putting images in my head!

Seriously though, that is even more awesomeness.

I’m not sure about the minimal leg shaving, they are thin socks and only go to above the knee. And you are taller than me so . . .

Comment by thebarefootrose — November 7, 2006 @ 5:45 pm

15. This is exactly why I love you and why we get along!

Comment by tracyakafrog — November 7, 2006 @ 6:33 pm

16. You’re getting a lot more mileage out of that spaceman suit than I thought possible.

Comment by mpschuster — November 8, 2006 @ 7:36 am

17. I’ll prolly be wearing it at my wedding.

Comment by tone_milazzo — November 8, 2006 @ 7:50 am

18. Bonus Points!

Comment by sewyrn — November 8, 2006 @ 6:03 pm

19. I pity your future groomsmen.

Comment by mpschuster — November 8, 2006 @ 7:02 pm

20. That’s awesome! My polling place was a church, are you in the middle of a parking lot?

Comment by hezaakun — November 8, 2006 @ 11:52 pm

21. The Registrar of Voters office.

Comment by tone_milazzo — November 8, 2006 @ 11:57 pm