Tone@goodreads.com, it’s a little slicker than LibraryThing.
[You people need to step it up. Jon’s the only one giving me a run for my money.]

1. All my books are in boxes! Also, some of us don’t work at home.

Comment by jessimuhka — August 21, 2007 @ 1:18 pm

2. No, all your books were in that one roller.
    Which reminds me: “Fuck you!”

Comment by tone_milazzo — August 21, 2007 @ 1:23 pm

3. I managed to get over 70 books on there this morning, just while waiting for files to load at work. Once I get all of my reads/reviews on there you will be in awe. AWE I TELL YOU!

Comment by mollymillions — August 21, 2007 @ 1:23 pm

4. Baby. I’m already in awetitude of your big, sexy braininables.

Comment by tone_milazzo — August 21, 2007 @ 1:27 pm

5. I’ll add you as a friend – I read several of your shorts and they were good!

Comment by keetha — August 21, 2007 @ 1:44 pm

6. Thanks, Keetha, I’m glad you liked them!
    I wrote those as an exercise, they turned out to be poor training for novel writing 馃檪

Comment by tone_milazzo — August 21, 2007 @ 1:53 pm

7. You always know how to seduce my baininables Dr. Smoove.

Comment by mollymillions — August 21, 2007 @ 2:45 pm

8. Heh, because I’m lazy, I actually am piggybacking off of people that friend me. I go through their lists and mark the ones I’ve read/own/etc.

Comment by jonthegm — August 21, 2007 @ 4:40 pm

9. Brilliant! I am going to go do the same. And add you as a friend.

Comment by thebarefootrose — August 21, 2007 @ 6:54 pm

10. OoOoOooo….I will add you when I have 5 seconds to start a page.

Comment by inkswirls — August 22, 2007 @ 10:21 am

11. Perhaps some of us just don’t have as much spare time on our hands this week…

You know what? Fine. I’ll spend my whole day off adding books tomorrow. I hope you’re happy that I won’t eat or clean or do laundry.

Comment by melampous — August 23, 2007 @ 4:31 pm

12. Yes, that totally makes me happy. Thank you.

Comment by tone_milazzo — August 23, 2007 @ 4:38 pm