September 25, 2007 Straight to the bullet points:
- I’ve only got 60 pages left of the current draft.
- Melissa made a turkey lasagna. It was fucking awesome.
- Melissa is fucking awesome.
- Getting stoned and eating two plates of lasagna and a box of shortbread fudge cookies in under an hour is not conducive to weight loss.
- I attended a wedding dressed as Major Meteor at the bride’s request.
- We’ve been cat-sitting for April, Frankie and Foo Foo. We amuse ourselves by calling them Fattie and Fat Fat. Cats are dumb, they don’t know English.
- We’ve been watching a lot of Arrested Development.
- I’m thinking about creating a Zork-style game engine for the web using AJAX.