Straight to the bullet points:

• I’ve only got 60 pages left of the current draft.
  • Melissa made a turkey lasagna. It was fucking awesome.
  • Melissa is fucking awesome.
  • Getting stoned and eating two plates of lasagna and a box of shortbread fudge cookies in under an hour is not conducive to weight loss.
  • I attended a wedding dressed as Major Meteor at the bride’s request.
  • We’ve been cat-sitting for April, Frankie and Foo Foo. We amuse ourselves by calling them Fattie and Fat Fat. Cats are dumb, they don’t know English.
  • We’ve been watching a lot of Arrested Development.
  • I’m thinking about creating a Zork-style game engine for the web using AJAX.

1. * I’m glad you liked the lasanga. Responses like this mean I will cook you more tastyfoods.

* Mr. Milazzo is pretty damned awesome as well.

* Good god, man – you ate a box of cookies too? Now I don’t feel so guilty about my ice-cream. . .

Comment by mollymillions — September 25, 2007 @ 3:13 pm

2. Getting stoned and eating two plates of lasagna and a box of shortbread fudge cookies in under an hour is not conducive to weight loss.

Really?! Dang…

To be fair, you didn’t eat an entire box of cookies. More like 2/3.

Comment by jessimuhka — September 25, 2007 @ 3:25 pm

3. I’ll have to take your word for it.

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 25, 2007 @ 3:28 pm

4. I can taste those leading man parts in my mouth already.

Comment by jonthegm — September 25, 2007 @ 3:50 pm

5. My email doesn’t load images.
    Imagine my confusion.

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 25, 2007 @ 4:06 pm

6. *how bizarre, I was thinking about how turkey lasagna would be a delicious alternative to lame Thanksgiving foods today.

*I didn’t know you smoked pot. I’m starting to think I’m the only one I know who doesn’t now…

Comment by hezaakun — September 25, 2007 @ 10:27 pm

7. Only occasionally and I only started 18 months ago.

Pot’s great!

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 25, 2007 @ 11:17 pm

8. that’s some cool stuff on your list…RIGHT UP TOP

Comment by bottlroktt — September 26, 2007 @ 9:23 am

9. USE WEED

You smoke the weed and get high as a kite. Hunger +3

EAT LASAGNA

The lasagna tastes delicious. Weight +1 / Hunger -1

EAT LASAGNA

The lasagna tastes delicious. Weight +1 / Hunger -1

EAT COOKIES

The shortbread melts in your mouth. Weight +1 / Hunger -1

USE SCALE

Your weight is |weight_total|. You are fat and have no more bud.

Hit ENTER to start over

Comment by sewyrn — September 26, 2007 @ 12:00 pm

10. 馃榾

Comment by tone_milazzo — September 26, 2007 @ 12:45 pm

11. A good friend of mine recently acquired a medical marijuana card. This means that I’ve been getting stoned 3 times a week or so for the past month. Life is beautiful.

Comment by the_bone — September 26, 2007 @ 6:41 pm

12. I watched the first two seasons. Have you got to the third yet? I was told that it was not so great. If you have, what do you think? Is it worth watching?

Comment by tracyakafrog — September 30, 2007 @ 12:58 am

13. It was starting to get a little too weird in the third season.
    I’m actually glad then ended it when they did.
    But I have it and I’ll be done with it in a couple of months, I’ll let you know…

Comment by tone_milazzo — October 1, 2007 @ 11:37 am